Product Details Of D’Angelico Premier Fulton Grand Auditorium 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Slim body design and cutaway make this an easy 12-string to make sing.
D’Angelico’s Premier Fulton is their first-ever 12-string acoustic-electric guitar. Its smaller, 16″ wide body, crafted from laminated mahogany, provides grace and playability, with a slim C-shape neck creating greater ease for 12-string playing. The Fulton’s high end is crystalline, while the bass is robust, creating remarkable tonal balance. Its single-cutaway Grand Auditorium design and slightly longer headstock give the Premier Fulton a nostalgic look, but with a clear, glistening sound suited for the modern player.
Case sold separately.
Choose from Grey Black, Natural or Vintage Sunburst finish.
- Tortoise Scalini pickguard for (Vintage Sunburst and Natural finish options)
- Black Scalini pickguard (Grey Black finish only)
- Mother-of-pearl shield logo
- Dual action truss rod with chrome skyscraper cover
- Mother-of-pearl fingerboard inlays
- 3-ring ABS and abalone rosette
D’Angelico has joined the 12-string game. Join them by ordering yours today!
- Body type: Grand Auditorium
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Laminated rosewood
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Thin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim C
- Nut width: 1.875 in. (48 mm)
- Fingerboard: Sonokeline
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25″
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Thin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: D’Angelico
- Configuration: Sidemounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: D’Angelico mini tuners
- Bridge: Sonokeline
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 12-string
- Special features: Tonewoods, body design
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China