The Mitchell MS100 Short-Scale Electric Guitar features a traditional, solid-wood, single-cutaway archtop design in a Satin finish, and a maple neck with jatoba tonewood fretboard — all in an easy-playing size. It’s the perfect first guitar for the beginner, or for the more experienced player who can appreciate its feature-rich appointments.
The slim-taper neck profile will feel instantly comfortable in any player’s hands, and the ultra-carve heel joint allows access to the upper frets with ease. A versatile pickup configuration includes two humbuckers and a 3-position pickup selector switch that cover a wide variety of rock, metal and blues.
A stud-mount adjustable bridge, back-angled headstock and through-body string loading provide solid tuning stability and outstanding resonance. And with the MS100’s sealed gear tuners, master volume and tone controls, 5-way pickup selector switch and 22 medium-jumbo frets, it’s a feature-packed, modern take on a short-scale instrument.
Before delivery to dealers, all Mitchell electric guitars receive a complete stateside setup and quality control inspection to ensure exceptional playability. Case sold separately.
- Traditional archtop, single-cutaway with short-scale, solid-wood design
- 22-fret maple neck with jatoba tonewood fretboard
- H/H pickup configuration and a 3-position pickup selector switch cover a wide variety of musical genres
- Ultra-carve heel joint allows easy access to upper frets
- Ultra-comfortable slim-taper neck feels comfortable in any player’s hands
- Stud-mount adjustable bridge, back-angled headstock and through-body string loading provide solid tuning stability and outstanding resonance
- Sealed gear tuners provide precise tuning with years of trouble-free operation
- 3/4-Size archtop single-cutaway design
- Charcoal Satin finish
- One-piece, shallow-”C” shape maple neck
- Jatoba tonewood fretboard
- 22 medium-jumbo frets
- 22.5” scale length
- HH pickup configuration
- 3-Position pickup switch
- Through-body string loading
- Ultra-carved neck joint
- Dual action truss rod
- Master Volume, Master Tone
- High-ratio tuning machines
- Attractive black hardware