EJ13 is a custom light gauge 80/20 Bronze set that features lighter top and bottom strings for ease of playability and balance. 80/20 Bronze, the original acoustic alloy introduced to by John D’Addario Sr. and John D’Angelico in the 1930s is a popular alloy for recording due to their crisp, deep and projecting tone and appeal to many traditionalists and vintage enthusiasts for their historical significance.
- Original Daddario EJ13 80/20
- Custom gauging for balance of projecting tone and lighter plain strings for comfortable bending
- Extra-bright tone mixed with the deep and projecting bottom end
- Corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .015, Bronze Wound .022, .032, .042, .052