A Handmade Mini Pick That’s Built for Definition
Narrower and more angular than traditional jazz-sized picks, the Gravity Razer gives guitar and bass players excellent attack with improved clarity over standard nylon picks. The Razer’s thick, hand-polished cast acrylic grips fingers under stress and glides easily across strings; its 80-degree beveled edge lends fullness to chord strums and adds speed to lead playing. Gravity Razer picks are 100% made in America by a small team of builders for quality and pick life you can trust. Several of our Sweetwater guitarists are already converts! Don’t neglect this oft-overlooked part of your signal path – experience Gravity Guitar Picks today.
Gravity Guitar Picks: handcrafted for better performance
Chris Fahey and the Gravity Guitar Picks team are out to craft a better tone for demanding guitar and bass players everywhere by offering unique, handcrafted picks at an affordable price. A guitarist since age 12, Chris has spent his life chasing picks with better performance, life, volume, and tone, and in 2011, he invested his life’s savings into making that dream a reality. Every Gravity pick is hand-shaped and buffed in the company’s California facility. From its Classic cast acrylic picks to its Gold Series thermoplastic and signature models, Gravity makes a picking solution for every player at just about every price point.
Gravity Razer Mini Acrylic Guitar Pick Features:
- An affordable, handcrafted mini guitar pick
- Narrower and more angular than traditional jazz picks
- Excellent attack and picking definition
- Made from thick cast acrylic for a clear tone
- Louder and brighter than nylon picks
- Long-lasting pick life
- Grips fingers and glides across strings
- 80-degree beveled edge provides a good balance between speed and sound quality
- Hand-shaped and buffed with care by a small team of designers
- Made in the USA
- Sold individually
Quality tone and performance you can trust: Gravity Guitar Picks!