A Handmade Pick That’s Built for Definition
Based on the ever-popular Jazz III guitar pick shape, the Gravity 003 J3 Replica guitar pick gives guitar and bass players excellent attack with improved clarity over standard nylon picks. The 003 J3 Replica’s thick, hand-polished cast acrylic grips fingers under stress and glides easily across strings; its beveled edge lends fullness to chord strums and adds speed to lead playing. Gravity 003 J3 Replica picks are 100% made in America by a small team of builders for quality and pick life you can trust. Many guitarists at Sweetwater are already converts! Don’t neglect this oft-overlooked part of your signal path — experience Gravity guitar picks today.
Gravity guitar picks: handcrafted for better performance
Chris Fahey and the Gravity Guitar Picks team are out to craft a better tone for demanding guitar and bass players everywhere by offering unique, handcrafted picks at an affordable price. A guitarist since age 12, Chris has spent his life chasing picks with better performance, life, volume, and tone, and in 2011, he invested his life’s savings into making that dream a reality. Every Gravity pick is hand-shaped and buffed in the company’s California facility. From Classic cast acrylic picks to Gold Series thermoplastic and signature models, Gravity makes a picking solution for every player at just about every price point.
Gravity Picks 003 J3 Replica Acrylic Guitar Pick Features:
- An affordable handcrafted guitar pick
- Based on the popular Jazz III pick shape
- Excellent attack and picking definition
- Made from thick cast acrylic for a clear tone
- Louder and brighter than nylon picks
- Long-lasting pick life
- Grips fingers and glides across strings
- Beveled edge provides a good balance between speed and sound quality
- Hand-shaped and buffed with care by a small team of designers
- Made in the USA
- Sold individually