Reduced Teardrop Shape for Jazz to Metal
The handcrafted Gravity Classic Big Mini is sized somewhere between a jazz and a standard pick. It’s a good option for metal players who want the familiar teardrop shape with improved speed and precision, and for jazz players who like a little more pick to grip. The Big Mini’s thick acrylic construction is coupled with an 80-degree bevel to add fullness to strums and tighten up leads. Gravity Classic picks are 100% made in America by a small team of builders for quality and pick life you can trust. Several of our Sweetwater guitarists are already converts! Don’t neglect this oft-overlooked part of your signal path – experience Gravity Guitar Picks today.
Gravity Guitar Picks: handcrafted for better performance
Chris Fahey and the Gravity Guitar Picks team are out to craft a better tone for demanding guitar and bass players everywhere by offering unique, handcrafted picks at an affordable price. A guitarist since age 12, Chris has spent his life chasing picks with better performance, life, volume, and tone, and in 2011, he invested his life’s savings into making that dream a reality. Every Gravity pick is hand-shaped and buffed in the company’s California facility. From its Classic cast acrylic picks to its Gold Series thermoplastic and signature models, Gravity makes a picking solution for every player at just about every price point.
- An affordable, handcrafted guitar pick
- Blends the round and sharp corners of the Gravity Axis and Stealth
- Multifaceted design — great for soft strumming and well-defined leads
- Excellent attack and picking definition
- Made from thick cast acrylic for a clear tone
- Louder and brighter than nylon picks
- Long-lasting pick life
- Provides superior grip and glides across strings
- 80-degree beveled edge provides a good balance between speed and sound quality
- Hand-shaped and buffed with care by a small team of designers
- Made in the USA
- Sold individually